Relationship Coaching - Two-Day Training
The Ritberger Media Group offers certification and training courses using The Ritberger Personality Method™. What you will learn about personality will be valuable both personally and professionally.
Contrary to what you might think, most conflict in relationships isn't really centered on sex, money, family, friends, or even raising children it's centered on personality differences and how those differences can:
- Cause two people to see things differently and react differently to situations.
- Create different expectations, not only of the relationships, but of the people in them.
- Determine the intimacy needs of each person and influence what each person expects in order to feel loved and appreciated.
- Create power struggles when the relationship hits troubled times.
- Create conflict around sex, money, friends, family, and children.
- Make it so difficult to keep the lines of communication open when the tendency is to not communicate at all.
If love and relationships could be seen through the perspective of personality, it would change the entire dynamic of how people interact. It would create a bridge of understanding that would allow two people to create mutually satisfying relationships. It could heal the emotional hurts of the past and put new life into the relationship in the present.
This training builds on the foundational piece of Level One certification. It will offer insight into the role personality plays in relationships and how it influences how we define love and express love, and what we need in order to feel loved. In this training you'll learn how to serve as a relationship coach using the understanding of The Ritberger Personality Method™ as the foundation. You'll learn tips and suggestions that you can use to can help couples improve how they communicate and how they interact with each other.
Focus of Curriculum
The focus of the curriculum is to provide an understanding of how to use personality in these specific areas:
- Motivations and needs behind actions and expectations
- Conflict resolution
- Fears, insecurities, and anxieties of each of the four colors
The Key Benefits to Couples Include
- Creating relationships where each person feels heard and loved.
- Understanding how personality differences are relationship makers or breakers.
- Learning how to turn personality differences into positive relationship enhancers.
- Creating a supportive loving relationship where each person's intimacy needs are met.
- Keeping the lines of communication open when personality differences arise.
- Understanding how to appreciate, not depreciate the uniqueness and strengths of each personality color.
To become certified in Relationship Counseling you must have completed and been certified in Level One
, and must have read the Love...What's Personality Got to Do With It? book. This certification is specific to working with couples and the training utilizes the Personality Color Indictor (PCI)™ and related training materials for the purpose of integrating the understanding of personality to enhance the interaction and communication effectiveness in personal relationships.
$595.00 Includes workshop materials. Meals, lodging, and travel are not included.
|Check back for the date and location of the next Relationship Coaching Training
For more information contact Bruce Ritberger 530.676-3563 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this two-day workshop you will receive a certificate acknowledging that you have completed instruction based on Relationship Coaching and the work of Carol Ritberger Ph.D. Completion of this training allows you the opportunity to work one-on-one with couples, present focused couple's workshops and seminars, and to order The Ritberger Personality Method™ trainer-only products.