|The Ritberger Personality Method™
Level One (Fundamentals) ~ Three-Day Training
According to most personality theories, each personality type has predictable behavioral patterns that reveal who they are and why they act the way they do. However, what most theories don’t take into consideration is that the neurological aspect of personality determines how a person thinks. The importance of understanding this aspect of personality is that it drives how a person gathers information, processes information, and makes decisions. Therefore it determines their communication style, the words they use, what motivates them, what irritates them, their values and principles, the tasks they’ll be drawn to and the tasks they’ll avoid, and what creates stress, and the relationships they’ll create. All of which impacts their interaction with other people.
When you understand the foundation of personality and how and why people are different, it’s easier to bridge those differences to create mutually satisfying relationships. Tension, stress and power struggles are minimized. The lines of communication begin to open as you learn to speak the language of personality. It becomes possible to embrace differences, to increase productivity, to enhance the quality of relationships, and to create environments where people work from their strengths and feel good about who they are and what they do. Most important, understanding personality helps people make better and healthier choices so they are able to create the life they desire.
If you have an interest in personality and are passionate about wanting to make a difference in people’s lives, then its time to take the next step. Become a certified Ritberger Personality Method™ trainer. We offer you that opportunity to do so through Level One Certification Training. As a certified Level One trainer, you can administer, interpret and implement What Color Is Your Personality™ workshops and presentations. You can experience the excitement and joy that comes from watching people discover who they really are, and you can be a part of the discovery process as they recognize the personality types of those in their lives. It not only changes their lives, it changes yours.
Who can become a Level One Trainer?
What qualifications are required to become certified?
- Individuals who would like to utilize the Ritberger Personality Method™ in their personal and professional environments.
- Corporate trainers who would like to utilize the Ritberger Personality Method™ within their company, potentially saving their company thousands of training dollars and turnover costs.
- Educators who would like to utilize the Ritberger Personality Method™ with their staff and with their students.
- Professional trainers who would like to utilize the Ritberger Personality Method™ to conduct the What Color Is Your Personality™ workshops and presentations within organizations, companies, and community groups. These high-energy workshops are educational, fun to teach and fun to attend.
There are no pre-requirements necessary to become certified. Everything Level One trainers need to know to teach the What Color Is Your Personality™ workshops and presentations will be fully presented during this training.
The benefits of becoming a Level One trainer:
The personal benefits for people attending the What Color Is Your Personality™ workshops and presentations:
- Learn how to enhance communication effectiveness
- Increase rapport and build understanding with diverse personality groups
- Coach others on how to build mutually beneficial relationships
- Recognize the basic needs, motivations, strengths, and irritations of each personality type
- Learn conflict-resolution techniques
- Understand how to increase self-esteem and enhance individual performance
- Purchase What Color Is Your Personality™ licensed materials and related books at a discount
- Access to online and teleclass events as ongoing continuing education
The Certification includes:
- Identify their own personality color
- Understand their core personality traits
- Develop increased levels of self-awareness
- Discover what motivates them
- Learn to read others easily and accurately
- Improve interpersonal skills
- Enhance communication process
- Reduce conflict and stress
- Three days of training
- Full set of participant materials, which include:
- 25 What Color Is Your Personality™ Participant brochures ($80 value)
- 25 Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™ assessments ($12 value)
- Trainer’s Guidebook
- PowerPoint presentation for the Introductory What Color Is Your Personality™ workshop
- One hour coaching session specifically on personality ($100 value)
- First year annual license fee ($75 value)
- Carol Ritberger Ph.D. personality based books at a discount
- One FREE teleclass on personality continuing education
- One year listing on the Meet the Trainers referral page on www.Whatcolorisyourpersonality.com. To be renewed annually.
Personality Certification Process:
Day One and Two - Experience The Ritberger Personality Method™
Personality...It's in our Genes
The Mechanics of the Brain
The Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™
Administering and Interpreting the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™
Day Three - Participate in Train-the-Trainer Workshop
Training Tips and Techniques
Trainer Expectations and Standards
Practice Sessions with Strength Focused Feedback
Managing Discussion: Sharing FQA and Strategies
Follow-up Action Plan and Next Steps
The cost to become a Level One Trainer:
$795.00 US dollars only. Includes workshop materials. Meals, lodging, and travel are not included.
Must have read the What Color Is Your Personality book.
|Check back for the date and location of the next Personality in the Workplace Training
Certificate of Completion Level One
Upon completion of this three-day training you will receive a certificate acknowledging that you have completed instruction based on The Ritberger Personality Method™ and the work of Carol Ritberger Ph.D.
- What Color Is Your Personality™ licensed materials are copyrighted. Therefore, they cannot to be copied or reproduced in any form. They are not to be reused or collected at the end of workshops, presentations, or sessions. Participants are encouraged to take their materials so they can use them as a means of opening dialogue with family, friends, and co-workers. No participant information may be collected for the purpose of research or statistical analysis.
- Ritberger Personality Method™ trainers are required to purchase appropriate workshop and presentations materials, and books exclusively from Ritberger Media Group. Any workshop or presentation tools developed other than those offered by Ritberger Media Group must be approved prior to their usage and must include the name of Carol Ritberger, Ph.D., within the copyright that is to be affixed to the bottom of every page and on each PowerPoint presentation slide.
- The names What Color Is Your Personality™, Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™, Ritberger Personality Method™ and the branding line Discovering Me. Understanding You. Bridging our Differences™ are all trademarked and anytime used must include the trademark symbol.
- Formally training other people for the purpose of using The Ritberger Personality Method™ or certifying them to use any of the What Color Is Your Personality™ copyright materials including the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™ is strictly prohibited without written permission by Carol Ritberger, Ph.D. or Ritberger Media Group.
- Using the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™ as a hiring tool unless certified in all three levels and specifically trained in using the materials for hiring purposes is prohibited. If you are interested in learning more about our recruiting, interviewing and hiring tools, please contact us.
- While portions of The Ritberger Personality Method™ materials may be used on a permission basis, we do not allow workshops, classes, courses, and presentations to be taught without proper training and certification.
For your saftey and the security of your financial information, payments are accepted through the PayPal payment system, via PayPal's secure website. When you click the Pay Now button above, you will automatically be redirected to the PayPal website where secure payment can be made. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant (us). Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for the transaction.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to theirs using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 168-bits (the highest level commercially available).
These measures will keep your payment information completely private and safe, so pay with confidence!
For a step by step tutorial of PayPal's payment process, click here.
For more information on PayPal, click here.